Responsibilities and Duties of the Committee
- To promote quality enhancement activities within the Campus liaising with Curriculum & Academic Development Committee, Curriculum Review Committee, and other Campus Committees and Departments.
- To liaise with the Internal Quality Assurance Unit (IQAU) of the University of Colombo, in facilitating the conduct of Institutional Review and Program Reviews in the Campus.
- To prepare documents necessary for Institutional and Program Reviews.
- To facilitate implementation of follow-up actions recommended in Institution/ Program /Subject Review reports, and monitor progress in their implementation.
- To liaise with IQA Cells in other Faculties/Institutes/Schools within the University of Colombo, to share good practices and enhance the quality of higher education in Sri Lanka.
- To collate and analyze Campus QA data such as peer review forms and student feedback forms.
- To devise and suggest additional QA measures or changes to the existing measures, based on the data collected on various QA indicators such as peer feedback, student evaluation reports, and external reviews.