||Prof. R.C.K. Hettiarachchi
||Dr. K. V. Dhanapala
|Chairperson of CDC/CRC
||Dr. Tudor Weerasinghe
|Heads of Departments
||Dr. K. V. Dhanapala,
Dept. of Languages, Head of the Campus Strategic Planning CommitteeDr. DharmaKeerthi Sri Ranjan,
Departments of Mass Media and Computer Studies, Coordinator/ Research CenterDr. Kumuduni Maddumage,
Department of Performing Arts
|Senior Asst. Librarian
||Dr. Wathsala Athukorala
||Mrs. Priyani Perera
IQAC Committee Composition and Meetings
- DR/SAR/AR of the Campus who will act as the Secretary/Convener
- Chairperson Head of the Faculty QA Cell
- Chairperson of the Curriculum and Academic Development Committee/Curriculum Review Committee
- Heads of Departments or a senior academic or above representing each of the Departments.
- Head of the Campus Strategic Planning Committee
- Senior Assistant Librarian
- Director of the Research Center
Chairperson shall be appointed by the Campus Board.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Chairperson of the Faculty QA Cell
- Liaise with the Director, Internal Quality Assurance Unit of the University to coordinate university level Quality Assurance (QA) activities.
- Represent the Campus in all QA related activities.
- Organize Campus level QA meetings.
- Suggest names of members to the Rector, to be appointed as domain coordinators or members for each criterion in the Quality Assurance Manuals of the UGC.
- Provide guidance to the domain coordinators and prepare the Campus level Internal QA Reports with their support.
- Liaise with professional quality assurance and accreditation bodies on matters pertaining to QA and accreditation, if required.
- Monitor the collation and analysis of Campus level internal QA data such as peer review forms and student feedback forms.
- Work with other related committees and units within the Campus on matters related to QA.
- Answer and address issues related to QA raised by the faculty members in general and by the QA domain coordinators in particular.
- Report the activities of the Campus IQA Cell to the Campus Board and IQAU regularly.