Internships prepare you for a successful career and provide you with the opportunity to apply your course work.
Looking for an internship?
Check out past internships and possible internships.
If you intend to start November 2017 the deadline is July 24, 2017
- Download and read Requirements to Apply for an Internship
- Download and review the application for an internship.
- Meet with your academic advisor.
- Check the list of internship placements with which Sri Palee Campus has a signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- Search for an internship placement. We share many resources about how to do this in Sri Palee Campus. View past internships and other ideas.
- Find an internship placement and a Field Supervisor.
- Complete the internship application and required attachments (read Requirements to Apply for an Internship), which may include a signed Memorandum of Understanding.
- Download instructions and the MOU for an Internship with a Business/Organization
- Download instructions and the MOU for an Internship with a unit of UGA
- Follow the instructions in Requirements to Apply to learn how to submit your complete application
- Review the syllabus for MDSE 42352 to learn what’s expected.