Striving to be a globally recognized campus in generating, transforming, and transmitting knowledge.
Aspiring to be a globally recognized campus in media and liberal arts by
1. Creating academic freedom to develop new concepts, models and theories and reinterpret existing concepts .
2. Promoting transformative knowledge in the fields of media and liberal arts to nurture human values.
3. Generating, transforming, transmitting, and applying knowledge in the national and global transition process.
4. Creating a space to understand society realistically and rationally, and recreating it aesthetically.
5. Developing generic skills among graduates for employability in current global job market.