The graduates of the study program will have expert knowledge with sense of intellectual integrity, and life skills that empower them for employment and citizenship and lay the foundations for self-directed continuous learning and personal development.
The graduates will be highly employable, be academically excellent with a strong background of social, economic and political contexts and structures shaped by media institutions, texts, and audiences with strong personal and professional ethics. Such graduate will be able to;
- Gain meaning from diverse experiences.
- Take calculated risks, posing provocative questions and discovering novel solutions.
- Obtain skills in writing, research activities, problem-solving and communication.
- Critically examine, synthesize and evaluate knowledge across a broad range of disciplines.
- Engage in continued, self-directed, independent learning in a range of ways, including through applicable modern technologies.
- Compete effectively in the knowledge society.
- Gain knowledge in a wider context and work both independently and collaboratively with others.
- Engage constructively with their local and international communities, thereby contributing to their development.
- Engage in lifelong learning process for one’s own and societal progress.
- Be aware of and be able to discuss issues of national importance.
- Organize alternatives and evaluate their consequences.
- Arrive at responsible decisions with self-confidence